Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Countdown to Columbus!

Meet Jennifer Huther of Kentucky Girl Candles...
We are the Kentucky Girl Candles Company! Newly founded this past August by me, Jennifer Huther of Meade County, Kentucky. We offer homemade soyblend wax candles in 10oz and 17oz jars. From holidays, seasonal, special occasions or just all year round, we have a wide variety of scented candles to choose from! I have always wanted to have my own business and do something where I can be creative and have a lot of fun! 
There are many different candle companies out there. So why did we choose to start one? Because we have a vision to be good and different. To add a personal touch that you can get, having them made by hand. We love our customers and we want to give them the best experience from choosing a candle, buying the candle and then enjoying the fragrance within their home. We are a young company but have so many plans and ideas to expand our selections. We want our candles to make everyone feel happy because we believe everyone deserves to feel special. Our website is Kentucky Girl Candles . Come check us out! We'd love to hear from you!

Meet JD Horvath of Quickie Dips...
Started in June 2019, Quickie Dips, LLC is a family owned business based in Galloway Ohio that offers over 200 gourmet blended dips and no-bake dessert mixes. We sell our delicious and healthy products throughout Ohio and surrounding states as an exhibitor at many popular community events. Our mixes are quick, easy, delicious and everyone’s favorite!  And the best part?  We believe in an "All Natural" approach in our blending and use NO MSG, preservatives, fillers or additives in any of our dip and no-bake dessert mixes!  Many of our delicious blends are also  salt, sugar and/or gluten free.  We encourage everyone to visit and "Like" our Facebook page, Quickie Dips LLC!
We've been doing this for just five months and this is our first Avant-Garde show!  JD has had a passion for cooking his entire life!  He was blessed with a loving Nan who served (and continues to serve) as his inspiration for Quickie Dips LLC!  We feel very strongly that the Avant-Garde Art & Craft Show would prove to be a great venue in which to reach those who are starting a new diet or continuing good habits, because our mixes are quick, easy, delicious and everyone’s favorite.

In five years, we see Quickie Dips LLC as being the leader in Central Ohio which offers gourmet blended dips and no-bake dessert mixes which are quick, easy, delicious and everyone’s favorite.
We offer the highest quality herbs and spices to create the finest and most favorable blends. We believe in an "All Natural" approach in our blending and use NO MSG, preservatives, fillers or additives in any of our dip and no-bake dessert mixes. We offer many delicious blends which are salt, sugar and/or gluten free. Our products offer a healthy and easy addition to your cooking experience. 

Meet Janet Wolery from Contemporary Glassworks...
My name is Janet Wolery. I am a dentist in Delaware county and I have been doing glass art for about 50 years. I started out melting ashtrays and bottles in my Dad's ceramic kiln. 

In college I started doing stained glass. I went on a trip to Egypt and saw ancient fused glass panels, chairs, even masks. I returned home and began experimenting to try to recreate what I had seen. Fortunately, the lost art of glass fusing was reborn. 


I then learned glass blowing in the 1980's at Crosby Gardens in Toledo, Ohio and began combining glass fusing and glass blowing. My early inspirations come from flashes of color that I see in my mind. Now I know these flashes to be the precursors of migraines headaches but for many years I thought it was artistic genius. I love creating and finding new ways to combine artistic processes. My message in my work is to spread happiness through vibrant color and design. This is my first Avant Garde show!


2019 Columbus Winter Avant-Garde Art & Craft Show
Sunday December 1, 2019 - 10:00am-4:00pm
Makoy Event Center
5462 Center St.
Hilliard, OH 
For more information, contact Becki Silverstein, Event Coordinator at Becki@ag-shows.com
Visit us on:
LINKEDIN

No comments:

Post a Comment